Great! You’re the one we are looking for.
Long-story-short, what do we expect from you? You should be:
– A strategic thinker with marketing knowledge. First you have to develop a well-thought out plan, then you have to implement it, right?
– An experienced project manager. You’ll have to be your own project manager, as well as others’;
– A hard worker, with a knack for analysis, research and synthesis;
– A good organizer and communicator;
– A creative, enthusiastic and good team member.
You should have:
– University studies in Marketing, Business or Communication;
– Very good Romanian and English speaking and writing skills;
– Good abilities in working with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint);
– Good abilities in sales and client presentations;
– Very good time-management skills.
The agency life is not an easy one, we know. We’re looking for dynamic, passionate and proactive persons, willing to work in an environment focused on personal and professional development, but who also has a strong sense of responsibility towards tasks and deadlines.
Speaking of tasks, here’s what you will have to do in a regular month at the office:
– Creating Marketing Strategies. Everything from market analysis (competition, market trends, potential audience), to recommending a strategic positioning, identifying the brand archetype and establishing the best channels for communicating what the brand has to say… and much more, but we don’t want to scare you right away!;
– Creating communication plans for our clients. From setting the SMART objectives and creating campaign concepts that bring leads, sales and notoriety to budgeting and implementing them with our team of Online Specialists and Graphic Designers;
– Keeping in touch with the client, answer his requests and manage the delivery process in the implementation team;
– Keeping in touch with external suppliers and manage orders for prints and other promotional products;
– Developing business offers for potential clients and renegotiate contracts, if needed;
– Working in teams, to deliver excellent project management services and to create astounding concepts;
– Monitoring results and presenting monthly reports to clients in your portfolio;
Apply to this job, then sit back and wait. We’ll contact you to set up an interview as soon as possible, so we can get to know you more and discuss everything we’re hoping you’ll be able to accomplish here, at Loopaa.
Ready to be part of our team? Apply below. Good luck!